Strictly's sparkling 2022 season is coming to end as our favourite couples battle it out in the ballroom for the glitterball trophy. Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman will lead the grand final as the remaining stars compete to be crowned champion. Each couple will perform three dances - a routine of their own choosing, a judge's pick and a final show dance.
Our doors open at 5pm, so join us at The Sail Loft in plenty of time to enjoy all the glitz and glamour of another epic final at 7.05pm.
It will definitely be a FAB-U-LOUS night watching the Strictly Come Dancing Final.
So brush off your sparkly outfits, apply that fake tan and KEEP DANCING!
A free GLASS OF FIZZ to anyone dressed up as their favourite Strictly contestant!
We are super excited to announce that our Sail Loft New Year’s Eve party tickets are now on-sale!
Last year it was all about the 'S' so THIS year it is all about the 'L' at The Sail Loft this New Year's Eve.
WHO - You, your friends, your family! (Sorry no under 18's though, & no dogs!)
WHAT - A spectacular bash with LIMONCELLO , LOLLIPOPS & LONDON FIREWORKS streamed LIVE at Midnight!
Lights, Sound and Music by Take Away Dave.
WHY - Because we ALL need to celebrate the END of yet ANOTHER difficult year!
WHERE - The Sail Loft Dartmouth of course, THE place to see in the New Year!
WHEN - Friday 31st December 2022 - Doors Open 7pm... No admission after 9pm...
WHAT TO WEAR - Come dressed as someone/something beginning with L!! (ESSENTIAL FOR ADMISSION!)
Think Lederhosen, Lycra, Leather, Leopard Print!!
TIckets are £30 per person and include:-
- Limoncello Fizz on arrival
- Limoncello Shots
- Bacon Butties from 10.30pm
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:-
- We will be operating a bar service and tables will not be allocated or guaranteed, and all tables will be on a first come first served basis.
- Doors open at 7pm and we would appreciate it if everyone could please arrive by 9pm at the latest. If you arrive after 9pm unfortunately we cannot guarantee admission.
- Over 18’s ONLY.
- No dogs, sorry
- Sorry but no refunds at all, unless the event is cancelled by us and then we will refund you in full.
The Sail Loft is a Kitchen | Bar | Lounge located in a historical iconic building lovingly restored by Rupert & Sarah Smither, at the end of Foss Street, Dartmouth