We are super excited to announce that we will be hosting the first ever Sail Loft New Year’s Eve party.
It is all about the 'S' at The Sail Loft this New Year's Eve.
WHO - You, your friends, your family! (Sorry no under 18's though, & no dogs!)
WHAT - A spectacular bash with SHOTS, SAMBUCA, SNACKS, SWEETS & SOUNDS (by Takeaway Dave) & no doubt no memory of any of it the next day!!
WHY - Because we ALL need to celebrate the END of another difficult covid-tastic year!
WHERE - The Sail Loft Dartmouth of course, for our first EVER NYE Party!
WHEN - Friday 31st December 2021 - Doors Open 6pm...
WHAT TO WEAR - Come dressed as someone/something beginning with S!!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:-
- We will be operating a bar service rather than table service, tables will not be allocated or guaranteed, and all tables will be on a first come first served basis.
- Doors open at 6pm and we would appreciate if everyone could please arrive by 8pm at the latest. If you arrive after 8pm we cannot guarantee admission.
- No cash, payment by contactless or card only please.
- Over 18’s ONLY.
- No dogs, sorry
- Sorry but no refunds at all, unless the event is cancelled by us and then we will refund you in full. (exc. EventBrite booking fee).
- Bearing in mind the current Covid situation please can you ensure you adhere to the very latest government guidelines. We would really appreciate it if you could please ensure you take a Covid lateral flow test before coming to the event please do not to attend if you are feeling unwell at all.
The Sail Loft is a Kitchen | Bar | Lounge located in a historical iconic building lovingly restored by Rupert & Sarah Smither, at the end of Foss Street, Dartmouth